Important Update on JobPath Services
Pima County Residents: As of May 2023, JobPath has enrolled the maximum number of Pima County students for the remainder of the school year. New applications and enrollment for Pima County residents will reopen in July 2023.**
Cochise, Santa Cruz, and Pinal County Residents: Applications remain open and students may still apply.
**Note: if you have already attended an info session and submitted an application prior to May 2023, you may still complete your eligibility documentation for enrollment consideration in July 2023.
JobPath Eligibiity Requirements:
To be eligible for JobPath, you must qualify with the following requirements:
1. 18 years or older
2. Legally eligible to work in the United States
Approved citizenship / residency statuses
- Must be a US citizen
- Permanent resident
- DACA recipient
1. Arizona resident for at least one year
2. Current residency is in: Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, or Cochise County
1. Acceptance or current enrollment in a JobPath sponsored program
2. High school diploma or equivalent (Waived if enrolled in PCC IBEST Program)
Note: Having undergraduate or graduate degree(s) may impact program eligibility
1. Monthly household income is at or below the “LOW” level of household size based on current year HUD (updated annually in July)View HUD Guidelines
Please note: Additional requirements may exist for specific programs.